We're looking for experience mainframe developer for our client within the automotive industry.
The person we are looking for must have some years of practice from software development, testing and operational management (Design/Build/Maintain/DevOps) of IT systems/applications. Furthermore, 4-7 years of development and maintenance experience in Cobol and IMB mainframe is also a requirement. We expect the candidate to be technically strong in Cobol, JCL and IMS DB (DL1) databases.
What you will work with
- Providing technical mainframe competence
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements
- Developing efficient & quality assured software according to design and business requirements within agreed time frame
- Aligning and coordinating delivery with product owner, product team colleagues and tech leads to ensure consistency in solutions
- Collaborating within and outside the product team to secure resilient solutions and shared technical design
- Providing technical design and guidance – Code Review, Test Automation, DevOps best practices
As our client is in a transformation and digitalization journey, they also value complementary skills and experience within the agile methodology SAFe, the more modern technology stack like Java, SQL databases and querying and modern integration & development architecture like API management and microservices.
Having business domain experience from Supply Chain Logistics/warehousing/manufacturing and/or the automotive industry is also a big advantage.